Jeff Jarvis writes a long and well-argued blog entry on the dubious ethics of sockpuppetry (using multiple identities to comment on a blog or discussion).
Get our newsletter
- The laws of the land aren’t fit for purpose (Telegraph)
- The Networked Councillor space (via @davebriggs)
- The Endgame: How might the Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition government finish? (LSE)
- Visions of Subsidiarity and the Curse of the British Political Tradition at @colinrtalbot's blog
- Online Consultation Guide Book from Bang The Table
- The 2013 EU Citizenship Report summarised by @euromove
- 75% can't name their MP, 57% don't even know there are European Parly elections.
- Parlamento digital (report on a session in London, by @miguelgonzalo, ES)
- Attention, puny hu-mans! Receive news-style content stream! This will activate your pleasure sen-sors!
- Seeing Like a Citizen: How Activists Are Making State Laws Legible (TechPresident)