- La Patrie en Danger
- The latest AV referendum polling
- International bleating day
- Even Goons Have the Right to Freedom of Speech. Especially Goons, in Fact.q
- The message from Number 10: Can Downing Street ever be honest?
- My urban angel: City Camp Brighton
Great shot of Peace Statue #ccbtn
- The Barnsley by-election: Barnsley: the emergence of a nationalist protest vote?
- Can “Leaderless Revolutions” Stay Leaderless: Preferential Attachment, Iron Laws and Networks
Get our newsletter
- Rahvakogu - Estonian Finnish Citizens' Assembly platform
- Russell Brand on parliament: 'The whole joint is a deeply encoded temple of hegemonic power'
- Youth participation in democracy in Europe (Eurobarometer)
- Henry G Manson (on Political Betting blog) says the Greens ought to be doing better
- Open data, participation and democracy – a call for case studies from @InvolveUK
- French Govt launches consultation on official digital identity [FR]
- Interview with Dr Andy Williamson (@andywilliamson) on Sustainable Lens
- Clegg "Every part of Britain will feel more empowered by 2015" [good luck with that
- BBC poll: Germany most popular country in the world
- What Are Foundations For? (by @rbreich at Medium)