- UK Needs to Beware the US 'Work Around' | Chatham House: Independent thinking on international affairs
- Who's afraid of judicial review? Debunking the myths of growth and abuse via @adamwagner1
- Large Scale Participatory Futures Systems: a Comparative Study of Online Scenario Planning Approaches by @nradford
- Obama's no Lincoln, but he has a touch of a #Borgen hero (@guardian)
- How Teens *Actually* Use The Internet
- A Moral Assessment of the European Court of Human Rights
- The Big Society and the problem of faith-based policy making » Spectator Blogs
- Europe: It's the Democracy, Stupid
- Broken BRICs, beached WTO – power shifts back to US, EU
- Happy New European Citizens' Year? [about European Citizens' Initiative]
- An Antidote for Climate Contrarianism – NYTimes.com
- Welfare reform: who, whom?
- Coalition Mid-Term Review (PDF)
- How can the EU influence China?
Friday afternoon reading: January 11, 2013